Hobby Shop Repair Technician Needed (Part/Time)
(Possibilities for full time position)
Looking to hire technician to repair Radio Controlled products and to provide customer service in Willingboro NJ.
- Radio Control Hobby background, preferably 2 years experience or more.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical assemblies.
- Able to diagnose and reprogram a variety of electronic speed controls.
- Good English reading, writing, communication and organization skills.
- Organizing status on repairs, parts orders, and completed services
- Read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Able to test continuity using voltmeter or other standard testing equipment.
- Able to diagnose and repair Radio Control Cars and helicopters.
- Able to tune nitro and gas engines Basic Soldering electrical connectors.
- Basic understanding of batteries and charging.
- Able to work independently from completion to end of each project.
Please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org include a brief description of your experience and salary requirements.