RC Car World will be hosting The Mine/F1/USVTA/USGT, trophy race. This will be a trophy race. Trophies will be presented to the top three positions in both the A and B and C mains. (6 in a class make a trophy class). Trophies will be ordered January 18th, based upon roll call. 6 entries make a trophies class for each additional 6 entries another main of trophies will be ordered. ex: 6 entries=A, 12 entries=a and b main, 18 entries = a, b, and c main, etc.
Sign up here: http://goo.gl/7dvFMq
RC Car World
4340 U.S. 130 Willingboro, NJ 08046
Saturday January 23rd, 2016
(moved due to storm)
Saturday January 30th, 2016
1st round: 11am
Classes (4 or more make a class)
- Mini (open tire and 21.5 motor)
- On-Road Break-out (ORB)
***For this race this is Funster classes only, no WGT, TC, or 1/12th scale***
Trophy Race Classes: $25 1st class, $20 2nd class, $15 3rd class
The Tamiya M-Chassis class is open to all drivers. M-Chassis is one of the most popular classes at TCS events. The M-Chassis class features low cost, fun and competitive racing.
Recommended Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
USVTA Rules apply for USVTA
- Legal chassis platforms: M03, M05, M05 V2 and M06
- Current TAMIYA Mini bodies available for the M03, M05 and M06 are legal and may be used on any chassis platform.
- Motor Rules: any 21.5 R.O.A.R approved motor for this class.
- Timing Rules: Physical motor timing is allowed. However, you may not go beyond the manufacturer’s maximum timing mark.
- No BOOST ESC (Electronic Speed Control) rules: Any ROAR legal and approved ESC may be used capable of “Blinky-Mode”. These ESC’s must not use electronic timing (boost). See General Rules for ROAR approved “blinky” ESC list.
- Tamiya internal gears only. Aftermarket idler and spur gears are not legal.
- Battery rules: Any Legal TCS battery. See General rules. Note: LIPO battery packs used in the M-Chassis class that are Sport Packs (a rounded profile) must be hard case batteries but are not required to be ROAR approved. Grinding the battery slot to fit rectangular batteries is not permitted.
- All M-chassis cars must meet a minimum weight of 1300 grams.
- Spec Tire rules: open tire rule
3 rounds of qualifying + Single Mains, All heats and mains will be straight-up starts
5 minute qualifiers
8 minute mains
25.5 brushless Motor
2C LiPo: 5000MAH
Any 1/10 4wd or Fwd sedan with 4 wheel independent suspension.
4wd 1450g weight Fwd 1200g weight
Any 190mm or 200mm body. Body can be any body that is NOT on the ROAR T2 or WGT body list. No bodies intended for pan cars allowed. FWD encouraged to use FWD bodies However, However, Can AM or IMSA style bodies, similar to 1/12 or 1/8 bodies using an integrated wing are illegalEX: Porsche 962 style bodies or LeMans P1.
Daytona prototypes OK. Japanese GT OK German DTM OK
NO Trucks vans minivans school buses garbage trucks, ultility vehicles, moon landers, zambonis,golf carts, quads, etc allowed. If its not a car its not legal.
Any "SCALE" molded wings can be used. Lexan wings 10mm maximum height / side dam height
Scale type race liveries encouraged
Tire & Wheel Specifications:
Open any treaded tire
Wheels- Any 24 or 26mm spoke (non-dish) type wheel
Ride Height Specification:
Minimum ride height is 5mm.
ROAR approved 21.5 + 2s lipo batteries No tuning rotors, must use OEM rotor
ESC ROAR approved spec software or USVTA list
6 minute qualifiers
8 minute mains
ROAR approved hard case batteries
- Chassis Any commercially available 1:10 scale rear wheel drive F1 or Indy Car chassis with a T-bar, Pivot Ball Link or independent rear suspension. 4WD’s must have drive to the front wheels disabled. Any hop ups specifically available for that chassis are allowed. Modellers may build their own Chassis following the rules in the “Appendix – Custom Chassis”.
- Tires rubber No wheels or tires manufactured for a class other than F1 may be used
- Body Shell Any F1 body shell. Painting your shell in past or current full scale F1 team colours is encouraged but any paint scheme is allowed. Driver head / helmet must be fitted. Painting of the drivers helmet and overalls is encouraged.
- Wings Any wing designed for the chassis or body shell in use is allowed. Touring Car wings may not be used.
- Width Maximum width 205mm.
- Minimum Weight Minimum weight 1000g (with transponder).
- Batteries Any 2S hard case lipo that has ROAR or 6 cell Nimh or Nicd battery.
- ESC Rule Brushless: Any ESC that does not have dynamic timing ie; boost or turbo timing options, or any ESC that has a Blinky mode ie; a flashing light denotes that no dynamic timing is enabled, is allowed. Brushed ESC for silver can: Any.
- Motor Rule Brushless: Any 21.5 turn brushless motor with any rotor. Any end bell timing is allowed.
any on-road chassis, esc, motor, tires
minimum lap time 11.5secs
*** Motors will be teched***