Welcome to the 2018-2019 Season
of Indoor Carpet Racing at RC Car World
Join our On-Rod Racing Community
|2018 On-Road Racing at RC Car World
|Facebook Group · 76 members
|Welcome to the On-Road racing group, 1/12, F1, USGT, Euro Trucks, Slash GT. We will be posting the on-road schedule Sept. 2018.
These are the On-Road classes we expect to have large turnouts week after week:
Slash GT, USGT, Euro Trucks, 1/12, F1
Other qualifying classes: 17.5T 1/10th Electric Touring Car (Spec TC Tire Available at track.), USVTA, 1/12 Pan Car, WGT, TCS Mini, Breakout,
- Slash GT Specs: Modified Slash with Motor 13.5 spec Blinky (discounted at the store), Jaco foam tires, LCG Chassis, Spec Gear Ratio 76 Spur, 28 Pinion, 7.3 Final Drive Ratio.
- We will run any appropriate class as long as we have 4 or more racers.
We will be following these rules:
- 17.5T 1/10th 4wd EP Touring Car - http://www.roarracing.com/rules.php
- 21.5T 1/10th Rubber Tire Formula One - Technical Regs/Race Structure TBD - http://uf1rc.com/rules-and-regulations/
- USVTA - http://www.usvintagetransam.com/rules/index.html
- TCS Mini - http://www.tamiyausa.com/tcs/rules.php#.U18goOhX-uY
- 13.5T World GT - 1s Lipo/WGT Spec Tire - http://www.roarracing.com/rules.php
*** Battery Voltage is 8.40**** This will be tech each and every round.
Special Events Race Fees:
Fees for Trophy Events and charity race is $25/$15/$10
Point Series and Club Race Fees:
First class- $20
Third/Fourth/Fifth/etc class- $5/ea
Doors open at 9AM.
On-Road starts at 11AM.
*Minimum 4 cars to make a race in order to insure adequate marshals.