1/10 Scale EP 4WD Fazer MK2 2005 Ford Mustang GT-R Color Type1
Enjoy thrilling drift driving with Ford Mustang GT-R in innovative coloring!
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- Includes a completed printed body with a flashy Kyosho original color scheme on the 2005 Ford Mustang, which is a classic American pony car.
- By incorporating an adjustable rear wing stay and raising the wing position, it has transformed into a more drift inspired look.
- In the initial setting, the ride height is raised so that difficulties due to rough surfaces can be avoided.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and a battery with charger for the chassis.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss are equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis.
- Equipped with a plated dummy brake discs and a painted brake caliper to improve the sense of scale.
- By using button head hex screws throughout, reliable torque can be applied to the screws, and maintenance is possible with fewer tools.
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, difficult gearmesh adjustment is unnecessary. Supports from 29T to 37T.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts, and consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
- Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on front suspension.
- Simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
- Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
- Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
- The oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from the previous model’s Oil shock is newly designed. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
- Hard plastic drift tires realizes controllable sliding performance, and equipped with white 5-spoke wheels on K mark logo to improve appearance.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hex wrenches
- Setting change parts
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis
Chassis Technical Data:
Width (Body width): 200mm (210mm)
Tread (F/R): F:174mm/R:174mm
Tires (F/R): F: 63.2×24.2mm/R: 63.2×24.2mm
Gear Ratio: 6.54:1
Transmitter: Syncro KT-231P+