RC Car World Hosted the first TCS race of the 2017 season. Our event resutls and photos are now available.
RC Car World Hosted the first TCS race of the 2017 season.
Our event resutls and photos are now available..
- Round1-Race1Heat 1-1-Gt-1
- Round1-Race2Heat 1-2-Gt-2
- Round1-Race3Heat 2-2-Gt-2
- Round1-Race4Heat 1-1-Euro Truck
- Round1-Race5Heat 1-1-Tcs Mini
- Round1-Race6Heat 1-2-Gt Pro Spec
- Round1-Race7Heat 2-2-Gt Pro Spec
- Round1-Race8Heat 1-1-Gt Novice
- Round1-Race9Heat 1-1-F1
- Round2-Race1Heat 1-1-Gt-1
- Round2-Race2Heat 1-2-Gt-2
- Round2-Race3Heat 2-2-Gt-2
- Round2-Race4Heat 1-1-Euro Truck
- Round2-Race5Heat 1-1-Tcs Mini
- Round2-Race6Heat 1-2-Gt Pro Spec
- Round2-Race7Heat 2-2-Gt Pro Spec
- Round2-Race8Heat 1-1-Gt Novice
- Round2-Race9Heat 1-1-F1
- Round3-Race1-A Main-Gt-1
- Round3-Race2-B Main-Gt-2
- Round3-Race3-A Main-Gt-2
- Round3-Race4-A Main-Euro Truck
- Round3-Race5-A Main-Tcs Mini
- Round3-Race6-B Main-Gt Pro Spec
- Round3-Race7-A Main-Gt Pro Spec
- Round3-Race8-A Main-Gt Novice
- Round3-Race9-A Main-F1
The Tamiya Championship Series is a radio-controlled car racing competition that is organized by Tamiya America, Inc. with the regional support of participating hobby retailers throughout the USA. Rules and Regulations have been developed to promote fair competition with the exclusive use of Tamiya branded R/C car and accessory products designed for the enthusiastic racing hobbyist in mind.
For complete event coverage with photos and detailed results make sure to visit the Tamiya TCS page: