/10 R/C 1998 Ford Escort Custom TT-02
The Tamiya 1998 Ford Escort Custom TT-02 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit is modeled after the Ford Escort in a customized street version of the WRC car, and sits upon the TT-02 chassis. The full size car was powered by an Inline-4 2.0L engine offering 295HP and 361lbft of torque.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- The TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain shaft-driven 4WD chassis, with easily adjustable wheelbase, tread and ground clearance settings.
- 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body
- Dish-type wheels are molded in white ABS plastic, and paired with treaded tires
- Stickers and window painting masking stickers for use in the paint process included.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis cars.
- TBLE-04S ESC (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
- Tamiya Torque Tuned brushed motor included
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Type 540 Motor
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Shock Damper: Friction damper
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2V battery pack
- Compatible charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body