The Protoform 1967 Dodge Dart Vintage Racing Body is a 1/10 scale replica for VTA class racers that celebrates one of most unique cars in the famous Trans-Am series. Protoform has captured all the details of the 3-time race-winning car, with its distinctive flat-sided, compact-muscle look, and it fits 190mm touring cars fitted with VTA tires & wheels, as well as 200mm size chassis’. For more aero tuning, an add-on decklid spoiler is also included.
This officially licensed body is formed from a single piece of high-quality, lightweight polycarbonate and requires no assembly. The Dart meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet with rear stripes, protective overspray film, and window masks.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Made with High Quality, Lightweight Polycarbonate
- One-piece Design with Realistic Undercuts
- Fits Touring Cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules
- Exceptional Scale Detail
- Fully Licensed by Dodge
- Made in the USA
- Fits 1/10 VTA Class Chassis’
Length: 18″ (457mm)
Width Front: 7.83″ (199mm)
Width Rear: 8.1″ (205mm)
Height: 4.25″ (108mm)
Wheelbase: 10.24″ (260mm)
- Clear 1967 Dodge Dart Body
- Decal Sheet
- Spoiler Mounting Hardware
- Paint-then-peel Over Spray Film and Window Masks