The Pro-Line 1972 Ford Pinto Short Course No Prep Drag Racing Body, is a subcompact bodyshell that is a great option for 11.25 wheelbase buggies. This “Pro Stock” style drag body was designed for chassis such as the Traxxas Bandit, Team Associated SR10 and many other 2WD buggies. Pro-Line has accurately recreated this iconic legend with hexagonal headlight bezels and detailed inset front end. This body comes clear allowing you to give this body a one of a kind paint job. Take to the streets and prepare to blow the doors off the competition!
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The product you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- To be mounted on the Traxxas Bandit chassis, Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts (PRO607000) are required.
Pro-Line 1967 Ford Mustang & 1972 Ford Pinto Clear Bodies
- Officially Licensed by Ford
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the 1972 Pinto
- Made from Durable/Genuine .040″ Clear Polycarbonate
- Highly Detailed Inset Front End & Headlight Section
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Body Style: 1972 Ford Pinto
Length: 20″ (508 mm)
Width: 11.0” (279mm)
Height: 5.75″ (146 mm)
Wheelbase: 11.25″ (286 mm)
Vehicle Type: Drag Car
- (1) 1972 Ford Pinto Clear Bodyshell
- (1) Decal Sheet
- (1) Window Mask Sheet