Gelande II RTR 1/10 Scale 4WD Crawler with Cruiser Body Set Red
The RC4WD Gelande II RTR 1/10 Scale 4WD Crawler with Cruiser body set makes it easy to experience the versatility and advanced design of the G2 platform. Packed full of scale features, the G2 is ready for challenging conditions. Put your driving to the test and see why the G2 can easily maneuver scale terrain with ease.
The G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the Yota II axles. The G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more scale appearance.
The G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let’s you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4X4 Transfer Case
- Yota II Ultimate Scale Cast Axles
- 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear Suspension
- OEM Stamped Steel 1.9″ Beadlock Wheels (White)
- Tomahawk 1.9″ Scale Tires
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
- Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
Wheelbase: 10.8in / 275mm
Length: 18.3in / 465mm
Width: 8.2in / 210mm
Height: 10.7in / 274mm
Ground Clearance: 2.4in / 61mm
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
Weight: 8.35Lbs / 3.79Kg
- (1) RC4WD Gelande II RTR 1/10 Scale 4WD Crawler & Cruiser Body Set with:
- Motor: 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T
- Servo: Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- ESC: Outcry III Waterproof ESC
- Battery: 6-Cell 3000mAh NIMH Battery Pack
- Charger: NIHM Peak battery charger
- Radio/Transitter: XR3 3-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter/Receiver Radio
- AA batteries for transmitter
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything needed to drive the truck is included in the box.
- While some components may come assembled, RC4WD recommends that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.