The Losi Night Crawler SE is a great option for drivers that love scale crawling and night driving. It’s built on the proven Losi Night Crawler heritage, but offers more lights and an Exoskeleton cage. The cage and body provide impressive scale details without compromising performance or durability. Additional front and rear rock lights will make it easier to see obstacles in your path and brighter LED light strips will further light the way. This crawler feels most at home on rocky terrain-the rougher, the better-and it doesn’t shy away from mud or water, either.
Features at a Glance:
- Exoskeleton cage and body
- Driver insert
- Front and rear rock lights
- Waterproof electronics
- HD 21T worm drive
- Scale accessories
- Updated battery tray
- Large Rock Claw tires
- Interco TSL SX Swamper 1.9 Tires
- Front and rear solid axle
In Depth Features:
- Exoskeleton Cage and Body: The cage and body provide scale detail without compromising performance.
- Driver Insert: A driver insert enhances the scale appearance of the vehicle.
- Front and Rear Rock Lights: Additional rock lights light up the trail so you can drive into the night.
- Waterproof Electronics: Run in almost any conditions with waterproof electronics.
- HD 21T Worm Drive: Provides additional wheel speed to help you power over any obstacle.
- Scale Accessories: The scale accessories-including a pick, gas can, and shovel-add to this rock crawler’s realistic looks.
- Large Battery Tray: The battery tray lowers the battery in the vehicle, providing additional space for the new interior while lowering the overall center of gravity.
- Interco TSL SX Swamper 1.9 Tires: The Interco TSL SX Swamper 1.9 tires offer a great balance between performance and looks.
- Dynamite 35T Motor: The 35T motor provides a great balance between torque and speed.
- Front and Rear Solid Axle: The front and rear solid axle features a worm gear drive that acts as a brake when no power is supplied.
- Dynamite 60A ESC: The included ESC features crawler-specific programming and accepts NiMH and LiPo batteries.
Type: Rock Crawler
Length: 16.9 in (429.3mm)
Width: 9.2 in (233.7mm)
Height: 8.5 in (215.9mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.7 in (43.2mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3 in (312.4mm)
Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7kg)
Chassis: Twin Vertical Plate
Tire Type: 1.9 in Super Swamper
Motor or Engine: 540 Brushed 35T
Speed Control: Included
Radio: STX2 2-Channel
Batteries: 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack with EC3 Connector (Sold Separately)
Charger: Sold Separately
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 1.9 in Beadlock
Shock Type: Aluminum, Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Sping
Body: Exo Skeleton Rock Crawler
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Losi Night Crawler SE RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter (SPMSTX200)
- (1) Spektrum SRX200® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver (SPMSRX200)
- (1) Spektrum 9KG 23T Waterproof Servo (SPMS605)
- (1) Dynamite® 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC (DYNS2210)
- (1) Dynamite 35T 540 Brushed Motor (DYNS1216)
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack with EC3 Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger