The Tamiya Wild One Off-Roader Blockhead Motors 1/10 Buggy Kit Wild One is a long time favorite of builders and collectors. This specific Wild release is special – as the decals have been designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand “BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”. Blockhead Motors has produced stickers and apparel, and customizations of Tamiya off road buggy models from the 1980s. Watanabe has collaborated in the design of fashion, music, and skateboard projects to help further expand the horizon of R/C cars, making this kit is a fun addition to any collection.
Unique to this Model:
- Polycarbonate body (0.7mm thickness) is pre-cut and pre-painted in light blue.
- Comes with metal-plated parts (A, E, G and front/rear wheels).
- Window nets, number plates and dummy antenna included.
- Includes decals designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand “BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- Durable and lightweight ABS box type frame is matched with a battery case which is compatible with modern power sources such as Tamiya Racing Packs and LF batteries
- 4-wheel independent suspension consists of coil springs and trailing arms
- A wide tread ensures excellent off-road stability
- Enclosed gearbox includes gear differential for smooth cornering
- Driveshafts feature dog bone-type joints and dust cover
- Includes 540-type brushed motor
- Two Gear Ratios Available
- Includes Plastic bushings
- Pre-Painted Polycarbonate Body
- Decals Included
- ABS Plastic Chassis
- Gear Differential
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Fully Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Terrain Use Off-Road
- Includes Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
Needed To Complete:
- 2-channel radio
- Steering servo
- 7.2 – 7.4 volt battery
- Battery charger