TRX-4 Traxx All Terrain Track Set 4
The Traxxas Traxx All-Terrain Track Set provides the most significant upgrade to traction for the Traxxas TRX-4 Kit. These treaded tracks are a perfect addition to the TRX-4 and all it’s trail-ready features, allowing the kit to be practically unstoppable on any terrain.
The Traxx allows the car to straddle larger objects on the trail by raising the portal axle over 16mm for increased ground clearance. Each Traxx has large contact patches and grippy treads to shrug off mud and float across deep sand. An adjustable tension wheel keeps the treads tight while suspended road wheels allow the tread to conform to surface irregularities for maximum traction. Traxx functions similar to portal weights, carrying the bulk of the weight down low for improved stability. Each Traxx drive unit is engineered for rugged, yet smooth performance, with oil-filled dampers on each drive unit to control rotational movements and to help keep the tread glued to the surface. The rear Traxx drive units are longer to allow climbing steeper grades with authority and confidence. Tackle any terrain with the Traxx All-Terrain Set!
- Virtually unstoppable traction on practically any terrain including mud, sand, and even snow
- Fully-assembled for installation in just minutes
- Oil-filled coilover dampers to control rotational movement
- Suspended road wheels allow treads to conform to irregular surfaces
- Specially designed one-piece rubber treads resist de-tracking
- Drastically improves ground clearance and approach angles
- Designed for all-weather fun
- Sealed bearings on drive wheels
- Low-maintenance self-lubricating bushings on guide wheels
- Longer rear Traxx drive units for steep climbing stability
- Re-usable molded foam storage box
- Sold as a set of four
- Fits all TRX-4 models
- Use a High-Torque 400oz-in servo and a High-Output BEC for maximum turning power in all conditions.
- Slight body trimming may be required. Use TRX-4 Long-Arm Lift Kit to minimize trimming and increase ground clearance.
- On TRX-4 models equipped with T-Locks, keep the front and rear differentials locked for optimal traction and performance.
- On TRX-4 models equipped with two-speed transmissions, always use low gear.
Front weight: 13.2oz (374g) Each
Rear Weight: 13.7oz (387g)
Total Weight Increase: 2 lb., 5.4 oz. (1060g)
Improved Ground Clearance: 16.8mm
- (4) All Terrain Tracks
- (8) Cap Head Screws