Introducing the brushless VE version of the Fazer. As the first of the series the 1970 Dodge Charger has been chosen! Stronger drive train and the body has been added some tweaks to make this VE worthy.
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
4 x AA battery for Transmitter
7.2V-8.4V NiMh or 7.4 Li-Po battery and charger
Factory assembled chassis with graphics
SYNCRO KT-231P+ transmitter and KR-331 Receiver unit
Kyosho Speed House Brainz10 60A ESC and Torx10E brushless motor
1.Fazer MK2 FZ02L VE Chassis! Simple and efficient shaft driven 4WD design with improved performance. Light weight and low C of G bathtub style design made of durable glass reinforced 66 nylon material.
2. Licensed 1970 Dodge Charger Body! Molded headlight / grill. Now an added feature allowing the front headlights to be visible (LED compatible)! This light gimmick can be remotely done by using a mini servo (NOT included) and with the 3rd channel switch. Also added is the super charger coming out of the hood.
3. New Kyosho Speed House Brainz10 60A ESC and Torx10E brushless motor! 2S Li-Po compatible. Top Speed of 65km/h with 2S Li-Po.
4. Complex true to scale 2pcs body with injection molded parts like front and rear grills, side mirrors, fuel caps, etc.
5. Scale Wheel design with brake rotor parts! Also includes 0mm offset rotor hubs (Allowing 190mm width)!
6. New high grip radial tires which has been optimized for brushless power!
7. Steering and double wishbone suspension design for superior handling and damping characteristics. Plastic made of durable glass reinforced 66 nylon material. Adjustable caster angle (3 settings).
8. 12mm big bore shocks.
9. New drive train includes FAW210 HD center shaft and sintered 32T pinion gear!
10. 2 bevel gear type diff system on front and rear.
11. Easy gear mesh system (29T-37T).
12. New high response high torque KS4031-06W water proof steering servo! More power than the standard Fazer.
13. RX box to protect from dust and debris
14. Syncro 2.4GHz KT231P+ Radio system
15. All hex hardware
16. Full ball raced