1/24 Volvo A60Y Hauler 6×6 G6-01 Semi Tractor Kit
In The Box
- (1) Tamiya 1/24 Volvo A60Y Hauler 6×6 G6-01 Kit
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 2-Channel Radio
- Standard size servo
- 7.2-7.4volt battery pack
- Compatible charger
- Polycarbonate cab and molded ABS plastic bed components. The cab component is pre-painted in yellow.
- The bed can be moved manually between flat and raised positions.
- Yellow deep-dish wheels are paired with 115mm lug pattern spike tires.
- Stickers are included to recreate details such as front grille, air inlets, headlights, and logos.
- 6WD platform with a gear-driven powertrain, triple differentials, double-wishbone suspension and a tough monocoque frame.
- Chassis parts are molded in yellow.
- The G6-01 can be converted to 4-wheel steering with reassembly of the suspension and a separately sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment.
- A range of Hop-Up Option parts is available.
Our fun G6-01 chassis has seen some fun fictitious 6-wheelers and some real-life vehicle inspirations in the form of a school bus and semi-truck. This truck recreates a subject in the form of a working vehicle: Volvo’s A60 hauler. The actual vehicle is a revolutionary design, offering exceptional flexibility and mobility as well as the sheer strength required to haul loads in quarries and other similarly grueling workplaces.
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- Approximate Assembly Time 3-5 Hours
- Body Molded polycarbonate cab, molded ABS plastic bed components
- Brakes Integral with ESC
- Bushing Material Metal
- Charger Sold Separately
- Chassis Tamiya G6-01TR plastic monocoque
- Completion Level Kit
- Differential Built-in front, center and rear differential gears inside gearbox
- Drivetrain 6WD
- Power Type Electric
- Max Battery Dimensions 5.2 x 1.8 x 0.9″ (132 x 45 x 23mm)
- Motor Type Brushed
- Product Height 8.4″ (213mm)
- Product Length 19.1″ (486mm)
- Product Width 10.6″ (270mm)
- Receiver Sold Separately
- Scale 1/24
- Shock Type Friction
- Speed Control Sold Separately
- Suspension Six wheel double wishbone
- Water-Resistant Yes
- Wheel Type Deep dish plastic, yellow in color