This is a set of Pro-Line Carbine 1.9″ Bead-Loc Dually Wheels, perfect for a military-style or extreme off-road build that uses a dually type rear wheel setup. The best part of the Carbine is the modular wheel design that allows it to be used as a single tire wheel, dual tire wheel, or you can keep adding as many tires as you want with the addition of more Carbine wheels. Extremely versatile.
The face of the Carbine 1.9″ wheel features 20 small holes with molded-in bead-loc detail for a tough military look. The included scale wheel nut cover attaches with two screws and completes the rugged appearance. The Carbine Dually wheel includes two optional 12mm hex offsets to fit both straight axles and portal axles and to give you the option for a narrow or wide offset.
NOTE: Mounted tires and model shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
Pro-Line HOW TO: Assemble Carbine 1.9″ Internal Bead-Loc Dually Wheels
- Dually Wheels are Perfect for your Military or Extreme Off-road Build
- Includes a Pair of Dually Wheels for 4 Tires (2 tires per wheel) Download Assembly (pdf)
- Can Be Used as a Single Tire Wheel
- Go Beyond Dually and Add as Many Tires as you Want
- Includes Wheel Nut Cover
- Two Optional 12mm Hex Offsets to Fit a Wide Variety of Applications
- Fits Pro-Line’s 1.9″ Crawling Tires with the Grunt Being the Most Ideal Size
- Hex Head Screw Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Fits: 1:10 Rock Crawlers with 12mm Hex
- (2) Carbine 1.9″ Wheel Face
- (2) Dually Wheel Center Tube
- (2) Black Plastic Wheel Back
- (4) Black Plastic Internal Bead-Loc Ring
- (2) Narrow offset 12mm hex
- (2) Wide offset 12mm hex
- (2) Wheel nut retaining tube
- (2) Wheel nut cover
- (48) M2.5 x 8 SHCS