Give your RC car or truck body a professional look.
Custom-blended in all of the most popular colors, Duratrax paints deliver excellent coverage for polycarbonate R/C car bodies. These high-quality paints also come with a great price per ounce, so you can cover more for less.
Duratrax custom formulas are available in a wide range of Solid, Metallic, Pearl, Candy and Fluorescent colors. Pick your favorite color and start painting!
- Sprays evenly and provides durable coverage for polycarbonate radio control car and truck bodies.
- Custom-blended in all of the most popular colors.
- Convenient 4.5 ounce size typically allows full coverage of almost any RC car/truck body.
- Pearl, Metallic and Candy colors can be top-coated with any color, especially light colors for added brilliance.
- Many colors also available separately in conveniently sized 0.5 ounce bottles.
- Made in the U.S.A using raw materials sourced in the U.S.A.
- One 4.5 ounce (127 grams) Spray Can of Duratrax RC Vehicle Body Paint, Bright White
- Duratrax PC68 Polycarb Paint Thinner 0.5 ounces (DTXR4068)
- Duratrax PC75 Polycarb Paint Thinner 3.5 Ounces (DTXR4075)
- Duratrax Vinyl Masking Tape 1/16 inches (DTXR5000)
- Duratrax Vinyl Masking Tape 1/8 inches (DTXR5001)
- Duratrax Vinyl Masking Tape 1/4 inches (DTXR5002)
- Duratrax Vinyl Masking Tape 1/2 inches (DTXR5003)
For Best Results:
- Apply at temperatures between 60-80°F (15-26°C) and in low humidity.
- Apply in thin, even coats to avoid runs or heavy build-up.
- Allow paint to cure fully between coats.
- Application of more than three coats may cause color issues and undesirably alter appearance.
- Back all Pearl, Metallic, Candy and Fluorescent colors with a solid color.
- Metallic and Candy colors not recommended for backing Pearl.
- Experiment on a separate piece of lexan (polycarbonate) to achieve desired look before attempting to paint a complete body.
- Read label carefully and heed cautions before using.