Pre-Cut 1967 Ford F-100 for SC Body Clear
The Pro-Line 1967 Ford F-100 Race Truck Pre-Cut Body allows you to convert your Short Course truck into a fully licensed 1967 Ford F-100 Race Truck! This clear body is pre-cut for easy installation and can be fully customized with whatever paint job you desire. The 1967 Ford body features the iconic flat front F-100 grill and wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on full-size race trucks.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Scale Looks
- Made from Crystal Clear Pre-Cut Polycarbonate
- Customize the Look of Your Truck with Your Own Paint Job!
- Detailed Decals Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Slash® 2wd (with Extended Body Mount kit PRO6070-00 sold separately)
- Slash® 4×4 (with Extended Body Mount Kit PRO6087-00 sold separately)
- Pro-Line PRO-Fusion SC 4×4 (with Extended Body Mount kit PRO6070-00 sold separately)
Length: 20.8″ (528mm)
Width Door: 10.0″ (254mm)
Width Fender: 11.6″ (295mm)
Height: 6.2″ (157mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8″ (325mm)
- (1) Pre-Cut 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Clear Body
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included