Strikeforce 12.3 313mm Crawlers Clear Body
The Pro-Line Strikeforce 12.3″ Rock Crawler Body is ready to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy. Based on full-size light combat vehicles used by the armed forces, this body is perfect for your next military-themed build. The Strikeforce provides a blank canvas for completing your mission directive, whether it requires a general-purpose military vehicle, a utility vehicle, or even a weapons carrier.
The Strikeforce features detailed front grill, hood, and roof shapes that mimic the real thing, and the body even includes add-on blast-proof windows and air filter cap to complete the military look. The bed is separate from the cab, which allows so many scale options for you to custom-build your ideal vehicle. The decal sheet includes extra details to make the Strikeforce come to life like window bolts and door hinges. The Strikeforce is molded in durable .060″ polycarbonate and comes with window masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film, and decals. Complete your Strikeforce with Pro-Line’s Military-inspired paint set (PRO6323-04).
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Perfect for your Next Scale Military Build
- Based on Full-size Light Combat Vehicles Used by the Armed Forces
- Add-on Blast Proof Windows and Air Filter Cap Included
- Separate Cab and Bed Allows for Further Customization
- Detailed Decals Complete the Military Look
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Fits 12.3″ (312mm) Wheelbase Crawlers
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.8″ (147 mm)
Length: 20″ (508 mm)
Width: 9″ (229 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3″ (312 mm)