Xerun XD10 Pro ESC-Drift Racing Stealth Edition Black
Hobbywing Xerun XD10 Pro Drift Spec Brushless Speed Controller.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- A separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection), reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box (PC only) or OTA Programmer (item sold separately)
Application: 1/10th drift car
Cont./Peak Current: 100A/800A
Input Voltage: 2S LiPo/4-6S NiMH
BEC Output: 5-7.4V Adjustable, Continuous Current of 5A (Switch-mode)
Wires & Connectors: 13AWG 200mm
Programming device: LCD program box, OTA programmer (Available through Firmware update)
Firmware: LCD Program box via USB software (PC only), OTA (iOS / Android)
Size & Weight: 40.7×35.0x32.0mm (w/Fan)
Weight: 95g (w/ wires)
Motor Limit: 2S LiPo/6S NiMH ?8.5T
- (1) XD10 PRO ESC
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires (PRE-SOLDERED)
- (1) cooling fan
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps