F104 PRO II 1/10 Competition F1 Chassis Kit w/Body
The Tamiya F104 PRO II 1/10 Competition F1 Chassis Kit is an evolution of the F104 Pro chassis first introduced in 2009. The Pro II pairs the lightweight and streamlined direct drive F104 chassis with an updated lower deck, and upgrade parts, giving a sharp and responsive driving feel. This kit also includes an updated original body design based on the 2017 F1 car bodywork and wing dimensions.
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 440mm, width: 180mm, height: 88mm, wheelbase: 270mm.
- The lightweight F104 chassis is fitted with various upgraded parts to turn it into the F104 PRO II.
- FRP double deck chassis has a redesigned lower deck design, and an inline (longitudinal) battery position.
- The 1.5mm thick FRP T-bar design with U-shaped cutaway is inherited from the F104WGP. It makes up the rear suspension in concert with friction plates and a TRF damper.
- Features front independent coil spring suspension. Alter camber by changing upper mount attachment direction.
- Utilizes an aluminum ball differential.
- A realistic original polycarbonate body is included. Its design is inspired by 2017 trends, with a sharp, slanting nose and bulging side pontoons. Additional parts are included to create alternative lower side pontoon sections as separate parts for chassis with larger R/C equipment.
- Separate parts depict the complex front wing and its low rear counterpart, rear diffuser, mirrors, helmet, etc.
- Comes with realistic semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires, and marking stickers to decorate the body.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to further tune the chassis to your needs.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.
- Requires Tamiya Polycarbonate paint to paint the body. (Sold separately)
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Ball Bearings
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Vinyl
Chassis Material: FRP
Chassis Type: F104 Pro II
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Ball Pressure Plate
Drive Type: 2WD
Motor: 540 Brushed type
Shock Damper: Aluminum Oil Filled
Suspension: Coil Spring Front/Mono Shock Rear
Terrain Use: On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2ch Radio system
- High Speed Steering Servo
- Battery Pack
- F1 Wheels & Tires
- Lexan Paint
- AA batteries for Transmitter
- Tools for Assembly
NOTE: The finished and painted kit shown in photo is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.