Ford Mustang GT4 TT-02 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
Note: This is a model kit that requires assembly. Hobby tools and paint will be needed to complete a finished product.
- Polycarbonate body was designed with access to the actual car’s CAD data for superb accuracy. Front and rear light cases are also molded in polycarbonate.
- Wheel arches are pre-cut out for a simpler body assembly experience.
- The beginner-friendly, highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy to maintain shaft-driven 4WD chassis.
- Separately molded plastic components depict rear wing and side mirrors.
- Racy 10-spoke wheels are molded in gun metal and paired with slick tires.
- Stickers are included to create an original livery, as are masking stickers for use when painting.
- Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic Bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive: Type: Shaft 4WD
Motor: 540-brushed type
Shock Damper: Friction
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent
Terrain Use: On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio, Servo and Receiver
- Battery Pack